Subject: My darling Clementine!
From: [email-masked]
To: LightWave Mailing List <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 1995 15:18:41 -0400 (EDT)

For those of you still seeking lunar images, I stumbled across a Web 
address on a recent issue of Analog that had a story about NASA's 
Clementine project.  I receive Analong on a talking disc, and I had 
trouble making out the addresses, but after snooping around a bit, I 
discovered it was the Web address for Lawrence Livermore National Labs
and it is a VERY cool site!

Check out: http://www.llnl.gov  go to the More Resources page and then 
follow the Science & Technology link...you'll find a list of many 
different projects LLNL has been affiliated with and Clementine is one of 
them...they have a very nice directory of downloadable images, including 
composite Moon shots.  I'm having trouble downloading these images 
because I'm forced to still use Lynx for all my Web accesses, but they've 
got a lot of images online.

I also heard an FTP address for Clementine related images, but I must not 
have heard it correctly because it doesn't seem to exist...it was 
ftp.clementine.sl.gov  

I've tried doing Gopher and Archie searches for this Clementine FTP site, 
but no luck.  =)

Hope this helps!

                                     -David Warner
                                      Event Horizon Graphics

--
[email-masked] sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]